2017年1月23日月曜日

review of top gun


Review about Top Gun.
13114102
Takerou Arita
I watched the movie the Top Gun. This movie was a very exciting movie. I like such a movie. My favorite scene is Maverick revived scene. This scene was excited, and he was very strong. I want to be like him, and he is very cool. I did not understand lines, so I studied about Top Gun on the internet. At that time, his fashion became a boom in the U.S, and Tom Cruise became famous, when he appears on the Top Gun, and also his fashion of the military jacket, became a boom in U.S. I think that he is very wonderful to give a lot of influence. When I watched this movie, I often use Japanese subtitles, but I have I could not understand lines. This is ‘I feel the need, the need for speed!’ the Japanese and literal translations are different. However I think that this Japanese translation is very good.
 
When I watched Maverick’ s friend died. I was very sad, because he did not kill a person, but He felt the responsibility. I think that he is a very kind. He is like a hero. I want to be a like him.
 
There are lots of interesting places to see in this movie. This movie has cool scenes and sad scenes, but the love scene was very good too. Love loving beyond both positions was very nice, also the Notebook. I like this kind of love in the movie. I have no such an experience, so I'd like to experience it once. However, my personality is shy, so I think that I will never have that experience. I like some movie with speed, so this movie is very good too. Now, my favorite movie is Wild Speed, this movie has a speed sense, so I thought I want to watch again and again. Top Gun is going to produce a sequel for the first time in 30 years, so I want to watch it. I am looking forward to seeing it. I want to know whether the two people still in love, and I want to know a next hero. I hope to two people continue to be in love, and I hope to next hero is Tom Cruise. When it was realized, everyone will imitate him, and me too, and Top gun will be a very famous movie again. I am also going to be one of them

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿