2017年1月24日火曜日

review of back to the future

Report of back to the future
13114102
Takero Arita
I will write the plot of this movie.
I will write a report on back to the future from now. On 25th October 1985, Marty, a high school student who is a friend of Doc goes to the parking lot of the shopping mall at 1 o'clockin the midnight. Doc showed the modified car Delorian. Delorian is a time machine.
They were pleased with the success of the experiment. They were attacked extremists of Libya at that time. Doc fell down because of it. Marty ran away in De. The moment he ran the car at high speed, he slipped back in time to 1955. He met his parents in 1955. And his mother Lorraine loves to at first sight and likes Marty. Marty will not be born, if this happens. His father George is a weak and miserable guy, and is bullied by classmate Bief. He surprised the courage and beat down. Lorain was attracted to George. Marty excited the party, Thanks to that, Lorain and George dated each other. Marty met Doc and they used lightning to power the time machine. However, Doc was still shot. However, Doc received the letter.
Marty wrote in 1955 and was wearing a bulletproof vest. Marty, who returned home, was surprised at his house being a mansion. George was a great success as a novelist. Doc said to Marty, The future has become tough, and they took the time machine that is Delorian and they went to the future.

I saw this movie and thought that this movie was wonderful, and I also wanted to go to the future or past once in my life. If I could go to the past, I wanted to keep to playing soccer, and I want to study more. Also if I can go to the future, I want to know what I am doing in the future. What I want to know most is about marriage. My current thoughts are I do not want to get married. If I am married, I want to know who I am married to. Besides that, I want to act so as not to fail in the past. I want to do the most in the past, I want to have filial piety. This movie has a sequel. I thought that this movie was wonderful, so I wanted to see the sequel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿