2017年1月23日月曜日

review of Les Miserables


13114102

Takero Arita

Les Miserables

 

I am going to report about Les miserables. I watched it. It was a musical set in France. This movie is very good. I felt so. The outline of this movie is after the French Revolution, in 1815 when the royal government revived, Jean Valjean, who stole bread for the hungry younger sister's child and had been sentenced to 20 years of punishment, was paroled after 19 years. However, on Valjean's identity card, the label of "dangerous figure" was written and she could not get a job. However, in 1823, he had become in 1823, he had become a mayor who was respected by the poor.

 

 A poor woman working at Valjan's workplace was Fantine. But a trouble took place and the factory manager dismissed her, and she sold her hair, back teeth and became on a whore. I thought I want to help her, and he is very nice guy. I want to be like him. I do not want to be arrested. The scene that remained in my heart was jean helped a man who is got in an accident with a carriage, because Jean is very kind. When I watched this scene, I felt that so. His suicide scene was sad. When I watched this scene, I almost cried. I thought that he might have been a nice human being.

 

I thought I want to be him. I remembered that phrase’ Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.’ And ‘The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.  When I heard these phase, I was convince, because I know that people who propose singing songs. I saw a person who proposes singing a song on Internet. I thought wonderful, and when I heard next phrase, I thought that I felt that I am happy, because I have a girlfriend, so thanks to her I can spend every day with fun. I feel that I get various loves. They are from parents, friends, and seniors. So I am able to feel that I am happy. I think that I spend to everyday that while thanking people around me. I was able to learn a lot from seeing this movie. I felt that I wanted to see this movie many times.

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿