2017年1月24日火曜日

review of back draft


Review of back draft
13114102
Takero Arita

The main character of this movie is Brian.
Stephen and Brian's father, Dennis, were firefighters. Stephen and Brian are brothers. Young Brian longed for Dennis. One day, Dennis defends his colleagues at the fire site and dies in front of Brian. Twenty years after that, Stephen is active as a firefighter like Dennis. Brian eventually became a firefighter. Stephen had already played a heroic career. Brian has a doubt about the work of the firefighter from the shock that dead his father in front of him.

His brother made a number of accomplishments in the platoon. Brian was compared with an excellent brother, and he repeled variously. Furthermore, I think he is afraid of the fire due to his father's death. One day, an arson incident occurs. It used a backdraft phenomenon. A backdraft is a dramatic event caused by a fire, resulting from rapid re-introduction of oxygen to combustion in an oxygen-depleted environment; for example, the breaking of a window or opening of a door to an enclosed space. Backdrafts present a serious threat to firefighters.

 It is discovered that the criminal of the case is a person familiar with fire. Brian works hard as a firefighter but fails. Finally Brian quits the firefighter and becomes an assistant. After that, Brian met a arsoist who is in prison and, grabbed a hint.

The criminal was a colleague Adcox. But an explosion happens and his older brother helps Brian. My brother tries to help the criminal Adcox, but both of us are involved in an explosion and die. Brian lost his father and brother. Brian returned to the firefighter instead of them.
I was impressed, when I finished to watch this movie. I felt that helping people is a wonderful thing and Firefighter is cool. I have had a fire when I was child. At that time, I was afraid of fire. Maybe, I would have felt the same way as Brian. I saw the title of this movie and learned about the backdraft phenomenon. I wanted to use what I learned for the future. It is easy for fire to occur in this season, so I want to be careful about the fire.
And I want to be a brave man like Steven. This movie was very good, so I would like to see the sequel. I want to see Brian who returned to the firefighter.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿