2016年12月23日金曜日

seven pounds essay

Review of ‘seven pounds’
I saw this movie and write a report about it.
13114102 Takero Arita
This movie starts from a pretty shocking scene. Thomas is distracted by his mobile phone while driving, was suffering from heart disease, and he offered his heart to her. This is synopsis of I saw this movie’s ending, I surprised. Thomas is a very good person, so when he made a new girlfriend, I had a good feeling. If he was little good person, I could not have a good feeling. After I people. This is very wonderful. When I was child, I did bad, so I want to compensate, and to reflect, and I causing a massive accident. At that time he lost his wife. Thomas has killed six people and his wife, so decides to give seven gifts. The movie started by this reason.
At first, he provided one of his lungs to Ben. Ben is his brother. His brother Ben is an employee of the Internal Revenue Service, but in fact he suffers from a disease. Six months after providing Ben with lungs, he provided his liver to Holly, who works at a child welfare facility. Even after providing his liver to Holly, Tim provides his kidneys to George. George is an ice hockey team coach. He was also suffering from disease. Thomas offers his bone marrow to a boy with leukemia. He made the boy happy. After that, He gave his house to Connie who receives violence. He asked Holly who provided his liver. "Is there anyone in trouble?" And Connie was introduced. He lived Connie and her two children in his own mansion. After that, he moved to the motel. Thomas decides the next opponent. The next opponent is a blind pianist. Thomas tested him. But Ezra did not get angry, no matter how insulted it was, and Thomas decides to offer his eyes to Ezra. In the end he made a new girlfriend, and she this movie.

This movie is very good. This movie’s hero is Thomas. I think he was very bad. However he reformed, so I reviewed him. If I to cause an accident, I think I try to help some person. I only say ‘sorry’ watched this movie, I think that I want to be like him, because he have be sad, but he helped a lot of know weight of human life, and I think that I thank for persons around me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿