2016年12月23日金曜日

dang fu panda essay

A review of “ Kung fu Panda”
I am going to report about Kung-fu Panda.
13114102 Takero Arita
This movie has characters which Po, Tai lung, Sifu instructor, Master tigress, crane, monkey, mantis, viper. This movie’s characters are others too. They are all animals, but they can speak. This movie’s hero is Po. He is a panda. His personality is lazy, but he was trained Sifu instructor, and he became a very strong animal. He was very lazy, and he is very fat, because he likes to eat a lot of foods. Sifu was training for Po. This is a new way to be training. They were training while using foods. He got a lot of food that is a reward.
school student, I played soccer. At that time, I ran so a long line as a training, so I do not like this training, but my teacher said that when you achieve to run so a long line, I give reward to you, after I heard it I decided to run very hard, and I achieved. I think Po has feeling that same with my feeling at that time.
My favorite character is Tai lung, because I watched when he was a child, he is very cute at that time, and he was very strong. At last, he was defeated by Po, but I like him.

I think that Tai lung is a very poor thing, because he achieved very hard from when he was a boy. I think he has a bad point that he has feeling that is bad, but Sifu has to have sense of responsibility, because I think the bad is that the father is throwing away the son. Father has to trust his son. Tai lung became a bad animal because Sifu could not trust him considerably. I wanted to Po and Tai lung making friends at last. However, Po was defeated with a “yubigatame” Tai lung. I watched this scene, I think Tai lung is very pitiful. Maybe, Sifu became sad actually. When I was a sixth elementary school student, this movie was screened. I bought DVD, so I think this movie is very good. I think I want to watch about Tai lung’s story.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿